- Check-in will be held on the field. On the first day of camp … please allow at least 15 minutes extra for the check-in process
- Parking will vary by individual site.
- Any citations received are the campers’ responsibility.
LEAVING CAMP EARLY
- Campers need to be picked up within 15 minutes of the camp end time. After that time, Camp Staff will no longer be avaliable to supervise campers.
- An authorized early release permission note must be sent if camper will be leaving Camp early. The note must include:
- Campers Name
- Time and date the camper needs to leave.
- Permission for the camper to leave early by himself, if applicable.
- Signature of Parent/Legal Guardian.
- In the event that your camper becomes ill or an emergency arises, the Camp Staff will make every effort to contact you or your listed emergency contact.