Alamo City Quarterback Camp objectives revolve around the quarterbacks learning new skills and developing to his full potential. Coach Daniel Aguilar’s primary goal is for Quarterbacks to gain confidence and knowledge of the QB position.
- Our #1 goal is for Quarterbacks to leave with more confidence and a better understanding of the position.
- They will leave with a practice routine, an improved throwing motion … and, feeling better feeling about themselves.
- To offer a quality and inexpensive, two-day camp of intense one-on-one instruction on Quarterback techniques … with our focus placed on passing game skills.
- To develop each Quarterback to his fullest potential, and make certain all campers leave with a strong fundamental base.
- Re-write muscular patterns … enhance muscle memory by repeating them over and over.
- Develop each Quarterback to his fullest potential and to teach the fundamentals that are reinforced with hundreds of repetitions on both days.
- For each Quarterback to leave knowing what skills he needs to focus on and the steps needed to successfully improve upon them.
- Develop the intangibles … they impact results.